NURHIDAYAH


MARINE FIELD TRIP 2D1N REPORT IN DUTUNGAN ISLAND AND PAPUTO BEACH

Hi guys .. good morning
How are you ? I hope all of you are well and always in His protection.
Well, I will explain to you about my experience during a marine field trip in dutungan island and paputo beach with my friends. But, before that I will introduce myself. My name is Nurhidayah, from Diploma 4 of Tour And Travel Business Study Program semester 3 semester in the Makassar tourism polytechnic. And this is my first blog, I hope you like my blog.
Well guys, first of all I will explain about the dutungan island and the paputo beach.
Dutungan Island
Dutungan Island is an island located in Barru Regency, and actually Dutungan Island is included as an island that is on the border between Barru Regency and Parepare Regency. Dutungan Island is a small island with beautiful white sand. So, if you want to feel the pleasure of a relaxed white sand island in Barru Regency, you can come to the island of dutungan. Precisely in Pallanro, Mallusetasi sub-district, Barru Regency, South Sulawesi Province, Indonesia.


When you go to the dutungan island, you might hear from the local people about this island. They say that the island of dutungan is an island that is very haunted and hard, because it is said the island is inhabited by many spirits. However, if your intention is pure dating for travel and good intentions, God willing, it will be safe and there are no distractions.
To be able to enjoy the beauty of white sand from the dutungan island, you have to travel here, and if you are from Makassar then you need approximately 4.5 hours with a distance of about 130 km, and if from the city of Barru, then you only need less time takes 1.5 hours, and if you depart from Parepare Regency, you may only need about 30 minutes to arrive at Tanjung Indah. Where Tanjung Indah is a pier that will take us to the island of dutungan.
Paputo beach
Paputo actually stands for Pantai Pasir Putih Tonrangeng. This destination is located in lumpu village, west bacukiki sub-district, parepare. The location is not far from the border district of Barru. Access to Paputo's beach is not too difficult, there is an entrance that leads directly to the beach.

Beach tourism has a beautiful view. Clean white sand makes this beach has a charming view. In addition, the clear water makes this beach more interesting to visit. On this beach there are also coconut trees that stand erect along the beach. Across the ocean It looks green hills.
Well, that is a glimpse of info about dutungan island.
Next, I will share my experience during a marine field trip on dutungan island.
This marine field trip was conducted on 10-11 October 2019.
On the first day, Thursday morning, October 10, 2019. My friends and I gathered in front of the orange building precisely at the Makassar tourism polytechnic campus to do the roll call, distribution of ID cards and luggage tags. After that we lift our luggage to the bus luggage. After finishing, we left the campus to the island of dutungan which is located in Barru district. During the trip, we did the guide in turn.

After arriving at the Tanjung Indah pier we crossed to the island of dutungan by boat. Arriving on the island we immediately changed clothes to do diving and snokling. However, before diving or snorkeling, we were given instructions from professional divers about how to dive. After being given instructions, we had lunch first before diving or snorkeling. After lunch we also did diving and snorkeling alternately and were accompanied by professional divers.


Well, first I tried snorkeling, I was wearing a life jacket because I didn't know how to swim ... hehehe ... I was afraid to jump at first, but because I was accompanied, then I dared to jump. And the first time I was troubled in water. And then I was directed until I could. And finally I snorkel until I see my friend who is diving. I am also interested in trying diving. Then I went up to queue (since we took turns). Hihihi ... when it was time for me to dive, I was fitted with a tool for diving that is SCUBA Diving. When I dive, I am very happy to be able to see marine life closely and is also my first experience while diving.


After diving, we changed clothes again. Then we then made observations on the dutungan island. After that, we gathered for a group photo and a game together.
Then after that, we went back to the beautiful pier by boat, and returned to the bus to continue the journey to the Pomegranate Sari hotel in Barru district.
Upon arrival at the Pomegranate Sari Hotel, we checked in and got ready for dinner and did a group presentation. After finishing the presentation, we were asked to perform entertainers per group as well. After everything is finished, it's time we rest and sleep well ... hihi

On the second day, Friday morning 11 October 2019 we did a morning exercise at the Habibie and Ainun monuments.
 After that we returned to the hotel to get ready for breakfast and check out. After that we left the hotel and continued on our way to Paputo Beach.
Arriving at Paputo beach, we were divided into two groups based on the buses used. After that, the guiding process continued at the Paputo beach location by my friend. after that free time, there are karaoke, selfies and others. After the time is over or enter Friday prayer time. We left Paputo's beach to head to the Teras Empang for lunch. The women headed straight to the Teras Empang, while the men headed to the mosque for Friday prayers.
Oh yeah, here I happen to meet an old friend of mine. It was nice to meet them again, who hadn't met for several years. Finally it was met through this activity.hehehe ...
After lunch and prayer, we continued on our way home to campus. Because our marine tour activities are finished. Arriving on campus we also took our things and returned to their homes and boarding.

Well, friends, get here first, my blog. I hope you like my blog ..

Categories:

4 Responses so far.

  1. You didn't do dive..more attract to ...

  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
  3. I thing that's interesting place ... let's visit again when we have free time..😄

Leave a Reply